Grant of European Space AgencyГрант Європейського космічного агентства (ЄКА)
"Regional drought monitoring using wide swath SAR and optical data" (2007-2008) - Category-1 Fast Registration
grant for on-line receiving data from European satellites.
Objective: Developing methods of monitoring droughts based on radar data ASAR/Envisat in modes Wide Swath Mode and Global Monitoring Mode and optical data.
- analysis of existent methods of monitoring drought based on satellite data;
- development methods of monitoring droughts and soil dampness based on activ radar sets data;
- development methods of monitoring droughts and soil dampness based on satellite data in optical band (for example, MODIS/Terra);
- droughts monitoring using satellite radiometer data ;
- droughts monitoring using models such as "atmosphere-land";
- cross-validation of developed methods.