Despite time constraints and quarantine, the Higher educational institutions of Ukraine are already waiting for master-scientists in the new academic year!
Have you studied the exact sciences for four years and want to effectively apply your knowledge? Then we are looking for you!
Kyiv Academic University announces the enrollment of students for graduate studies in specialty 122 “Computer Science and Information Technology” – “Space Information Technology” based on Space Research Institute NASU-SSAU!
The main directions of master’s works with specific topics can be found here:
During training you can:
- Gain practical skills to work with Big Data, Data Science, Deep Learning, Neural Networks based on Google and Amazon cloud platforms in current international projects;
- Master the technologies of Earth satellite monitoring;
- Participate in the international projects implementation of Earth satellite monitoring area with the possibility of receiving financial remuneration for the work:
- Amazon-GEO Grant – The program of th sustainable development goals assessment based on satellite and open source data;
- Attend international conferences and cooperate with foreign partners of SRI NASU-SSAU within the graduation projects;
- Continue the subject study and get PhD in one of the leading universities in Europe or the USA.
Minimum classroom work – maximum the graduation project work within the international projects!