• Participate in a real project from Google, which can later become an important point in your resume or recommendations for study or internship abroad;
• introduction to machine learning and practical skills using object-oriented programming language and Java Script. At the third lesson, the lecturers give the materials of machine learning and its areas of application. The participants learn to use the basic methods of machine learning Random Forest and k-means to solve practical problems of clustering and classification for the territory of Kyiv region on the basis of Sentinel-2 data in the cloud platform GEE;
• familiarity with the profession of Data Scientist using Big Data. Based on the acquired knowledge and skills, the members create their own projects within the framework of modern environmental tasks and trends, using current satellite data, learn to analyze the results and find a way to implement their ideas as Junior satellite data scientists.
- presentation of the theoretical material that corresponds to the lesson topic;
- performing practical tasks under the guidance of a teacher based on real satellite data. The tasks are formed within the international and national strategies aimed to improving the state of the environment and the rational use of land resources.
The participants of the group program are given a task similar to the one performed during the lesson, and a minimum list of materials sufficient for solving the task is available.
Classes are interconnected and built in such a way that all previous material provides an opportunity to learn new methodologies for working with satellite data. As a result of the program, the participant has a full set of knowledge and tools to build their own GIS-project and its defense to teachers and other members of the group.
So if you have a desire to grow in the environment of “open-mind” people, to expand your horizons – register and learn the secrets of scientific activity!